- Sign up with KeyNest by following this link. When checking out, enter the coupon code ZEEVOU50. This will give Zeevou customers 50% off the first month of their monthly subscription (with the option to cancel at any time).
Integrating with KeyNest
- Retrieve your API Key from your KeyNest account.
- Visit Zeevou Set -> System Integrations, enter it in the appropriate field and click on Test.
- Once a success message is displayed, click on Save and Close on the top right.
Connecting the Property to a Store
Setting up a Key
- Under Zeevou Set click on KeyNest Keys.
- Existing keys can be imported into Zeevou from KeyNest at the beginning by clicking on Sync All Keys.
- To add a new key, click on the Create KeyNest Key button.
- Choose your preferred Name and Code for the related fields.
- Choose the KeyNest Store from the drop down list.
- Choose the Property that the key relates to – if it relates to a specific unit, this can also be specified. The Property is obligatory, however a Unit need not necessarily be selected.
- Determine whether the Guest or Housekeeper are allowed to use this key.
- Click on Save on the top right-hand corner.
- After the key is created, a Collection Code, Drop-off Code, and Status will be automatically allocated to the created key.
- Unless the default trigger rules have been edited by you, an hour before the guest’s arrival time, an automated email will be sent to the guest if all conditions have been met with the check-in instructions, including directions to the selected KeyNest store and the relevant code.