– Ensure the Signable checkbox is ticked in the Organisation Configuration.
– Sign up with Signable (Use this link to sign up https://www.signable.co.uk/a/59439 and then read through this help article to help you with finding the API key: https://signable.help/where-do-i-find-my-api-key/. You will need this in the next step.)
– Create a Template on Signable by uploading your Terms and Conditions, make a note of the Template Title.
– Create an integration with Signable in Zeevou by signing up in Zeevou
– Go to Zeevou Set – Integrations – Signable Account, then click on Create Signable Account on the top right.
– Fill the following fields carefully and save them:
Name (You can choose any name)
Signable Template Title (That should be the exact name you have chosen in Signable)
Username (Enter your Signable username)
Password (Enter your Signable password)
API Key (See instructions above on how to get it)
Active (If you want to use Signable, you need to tick this option)