In Calendar -> Rates & Availability Calendar, you have access to the list of your Properties, Unit Types, their Rate Plans, Rates, and availability.
At the right bottom of the page, there is a guide that shows the Occupancy Level of your unit types.
– The first line, in front of the Unit Type name, you can see the availability of unit type. The availability color is indicative of that unit type’s occupancy percentage.
– By default, you have only Nightly Rate Plans, however, if you have activated Weekly and Monthly Rate Plans and created them, they also will be shown under Unit Type Name.
– The number in the middle of each box is the Rate set for that Rate Plan.
– The top left number in each box is the Min Stay of that Rate Plan.
– The top right number in each box is the Max Stay of that Rate Plan.
– On the top left of Rate & Availability page, if you click on the button, a date picker pop up will appear that let you jump to your preferred day, month, and year.
– On the top right of Rate & Availability page, if you click on 3dots, Create Rate option will appear that let you jump to Rate page and create new rates.
- In addition, by dragging on your preferred boxes, a pop up will appear that let you change Price, Min Stay, and Max Stay of the Rate Plan.
Inserting the changed data, you need to click on Confirm option to implement the modifications.