– Ensure the Signable checkbox is ticked in the Organisation Configuration.
– Sign up with Signable (Use this link to sign up https://www.signable.co.uk/a/59439 and then read through this help article to help you with finding the API key: https://signable.help/where-do-i-find-my-api-key/. You will need this in the next step.)
– Create a Template on Signable by uploading your Terms and Conditions, make a note of the Template Title.
– Create an integration with Signable in Zeevou by signing up in Zeevou:
– Go to Settings -> Organisation Configuration -> select Signable Account.
-Scroll down and find the Signable section.
– Fill the following fields carefully and save them:
- Name (You can choose any name)
- Signable Template Title (That should be the exact name you have chosen in Signable)
- Username (Enter your Signable username)
- Password (Enter your Signable password)
- API Key (See instructions above on how to get it)
- Finally you can choose when you want Signable to send your Terms and Conditions from the drop down