There are Five main status for security deposit: Not- authourised, Awaiting Authourisation (Link), Pre-authourised, Released, and Captured.
1. Not-authourised is shown for below conditions:
– Not-authourised is shown when deposit has not been authourised. Guests may not have attempted to authorise the deposit or their attempts were not successful.
– Not-authourised (Saved Card) is shown when guests have agreed to use the same card details, they used for payment, for deposits. Their card details will be saved in the system and deposit will be authourised on the specified date.
– Not-authourised (not applicable) is shown when the deposit amount is zero.
– Not-authourised (guaranteed by channel) is shown when the booking came in Zeevou from channels and guest do not need to authorise any deposit in Zeevou as it is guaranteed by channel.
2. Awaiting Authourisation (Link) is shown when the link is available but guest has not authourised the deposit yet.
3. Pre-authourised is shown when deposit is authourised. This step will be done based on the details you have set in Settings->Organisation Configuration-> Deposit Timeline.
In setting your preferred details in Organisation Configuration, please note that base on the payment gateway you are using there may be some default setting for automatically releasing the deposit.
For example, Stripe deposits are automatically released after 7 days. Thus, if you set Pre- Authourisation Point on booking date, depends on the interval between Pre-Authourisation and guest arrival, you may have authourised or released deposits when guests arrive.
4. Released is shown when you do not capture all or part of the deposit and it is returned to the guest account. Deposit are released based on your setting in Settings->Organisation Configuration->Deposit Timeline.
5. Captured is shown when you capture all or part of guest deposit. You can capture the deposit in the booking view page through Finance button.