The system assigns cleaning tasks only when all the below conditions are met:
– Cleaner profile has been created in Users->Zeevou Staff profiles.
– The property is assigned to the cleaner in the view mode of Cleaner Profile or in Listings->Properties, the housekeeper is added to the property.
– Calendar Template of the cleaner is filled in the Edit mode of the cleaner profile and it is saved. This calendar shows the time the cleaner is available to do the tasks.
– Please note that the server begins to assign housekeeping tasks automatically 30 days or less before their start date.
When tasks are assigned to the cleaners, they can see them on their app, however, notifications are sent only when Provisional status of the tasks changes to Confirmed.
At present, Provisional status changes to Confirmed automatically one day before start date of task.
In Upcoming Housekeeping Schedules, you can manually use in-line edit option and change tasks’ status from Provisional to Confirmed.
– If you would like to reassign a task manually, please find the task in Operations->Upcoming Housekeeping Schedule (limited to next week tasks) or Operations->Housekeeping Schedule (include all tasks), click on the Reassign option, make the changes, and Save them.
-Please note that the task Earliest Start is set based on the last check-out time or the default check-out time of that day and task Latest Start is determined by the next check-in time minus Average Housekeeping Time set in Unit Type.