- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Zeevou collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, home address, gender, date of birth, etc.)
- Government issued Identification Document
- Electronic Signature
- Your vehicle registration number (where parking has been booked)
- The names of other guests (if over 16 years of age)
- Information about your accommodation requirements such as budget, length of stay and accommodation type
- Such other information as we deem necessary and/or as required under The Immigration (Hotel Records) Order 1972 or other relevant legal local legislation
- IP address
- Geolocation information
- Tracking information passed on to us via our advertising partners or referring partners.
- Analytical information about your use of the Service and your interactions with the Service’s interface
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Zeevou with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use our mobile app.
- Contact us over the phone.
Zeevou may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Place an order through a reseller of the products or services managed through our platform.
- Advertising or referring partners when you click through a link to be referred to our site or mobile app.
If an employer spouse or other third party has booked the apartment for you we may collect the above personal information from them (as booking agent on your behalf) rather than directly from you.
In the case of indirect bookings we may still ask you directly to verify such personal information as we may deem necessary to reserve the apartment for you.
How will we use your data?
Zeevou collects your data so that we can:
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Prevent fraud.
- Assist the service or product providers who list through Zeevou to prevent orders from customers who pose a threat to their business.
- Share relevant information with other parties using Zeevou to fulfill your order.
- Analyse patterns and trends in our orders.
- Operating the Service and providing its features and functionalities
- Sending you notifications, messages, communications and announcements related to the Service
- Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Service
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on one of our Zeevou websites (e.g. to download a whitepaper).
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Provide you with access and services related to a free trial of Zeevou applications.
- Provide access to our Customer Support portal or the website.
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and the like. The contract may be with Zeevou directly or with a Zeevou partner.
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services (system messages).
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our products and services.
By placing an order you agree that Zeevou may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Serviced or product providers listed through Zeevou (if you place an order with them directly or as part of a package order)
- Technology partners who we integrate with
- Messages you address to other users of the Service will be sent to them
- We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity without your consent.
When Zeevou processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Zeevou securely stores your data on Google Cloud Servers.
Zeevou will keep all your data for 5 years after the last point of subscription or interaction with our pages or service. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all digital traces from our database.
Zeevou would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Zeevou from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Zeevou would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Zeevou for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Zeevou correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Zeevou to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Zeevou erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Zeevou restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Zeevou’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Zeevou transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44 (0)800 955 3 966
Or write to us at: 15 Sherbourne Close, Cambridge, UK CB4 1RT
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tracking your visits to our site
- Identifying your online activity in case you follow up with a phone call
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website or app uses:
- Functionality – Zeevou uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Zeevou uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Zeevou sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0)800 955 3 966
Or write to us at: 15 Sherbourne Close, Cambridge, UK CB4 1RT
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Zeevou has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office using the link below.