Zeevou’s Roadmap is full of exciting features and surprises. We are constantly striving to be at the forefront of the industry by enhacing our offering and to push the boundaries of what is possible.
The items on our feature development roadmap are prioritised based on feedback obtained by our current Patrons. We hold a three-weekly Partner Host Forum, where we engage with our Partner Hosts and try to find out which features are the most important for them. Based on this, we try to obtain a feeling for which tasks are needed more urgently, and we use this to inform the order in which we work on features in our next release.
In the long term we hope to be able to develop a system which will allow us to democratise this process even further and track more accurately the interest in various features.
Our Magician Team are highly effective in what they do. We have brought together some of the best talent out there, and have built up two teams of developers who work according to the Scrum framework methodology. Having two in-house dedicated teams of developers means we can adapt very fast to changing market requirements, and respond effectively to user requests. We work in three-weekly cycles called sprints, and we update the roadmap once a sprint to give you an idea of what we are working on in the current sprint (labelled “In Progress”), what is scheduled “Next” (1-3 sprints from now), and “Soon” (4-12 sprints away).
We try to be as transparent as possible in what we are working on, as such, we publish our Roadmap for everyone to see. The roadmap is agile and flexible, meaning that we could decide to move things around if we decide that priorities change. The next and soon sections are therefore mainly indicative. The “In Progress” column lays out what we have set as a goal to work on for the current sprint. While we cannot promise that all the features will be delivered every sprint, we do our best to always meet the goals that we set to ourselves.
Should you have any suggestions, please join our next Partner Host Forum. For a brief explainer video about Zeevou, click here.
Including profit made from add-ons (taking into consideration the split between host and investor for each add-on type), a separate report for investors to view their part of the profit.
We will allow a corporation to be selected as the entity to be invoiced rather than invoices just being made out to the guest themselves. We are also improving the design and layout of invoices and ensuring that cancellations and discounts show correctly in all scenarios.
- Enable changing of security deposit method by host
- Try to charge a guest’s card before using the security deposit during a guest’s stay
- Option to force 3-D Secure Links for security deposits
- Allow access to Stored Cards
- Create a custom charge against a stored card
- Mark card as invalid in Zeevou for Booking.com bookings
- Warnings when voiding payments if payment is connected
- Allowing manual unallocation of payments
- Auto-charge VCCs on activation date
Allow for group bookings both in terms of multiple units for the same set of dates, as well as recurring Mon-Fri bookings. Enable merging of invoices for different bookings into one booking.
- Allow for posting of bills to Xero
- Allow for posting of credit notes to Xero
- Move Xero Integration to brand level
- We will be making some minor improvements to the Xero integration to cover specific use cases that have emerged when a property changes tracking categories over its lifetime and to provide clearer error messages for various scenarios.
We will be working on a feature set to allow you to assign tasks to maintenance personnel and to enable them to view these and update you on their progress through the mobile app.
- Make it easier to specify a cleaning add-on for each unit type
- Automate the payment process for add-ons requiring admin approval
- Limit the sale of early check-in and late check-out add-ons for same day change-overs
- Channel logo to be displayed for each booking
- Drag and drop booking creation/date blocking functionality
- Display rates on unit type row
- Allow for editing of rates in unit type row
- Customise height of rows
- Add buttons to check-in/check-out/cancel a booking from the preview
- Collapse the 3-level structure for single-unit properties into one row
Display total number of booked nights, total number of available nights, and the average length of stay for the chosen period. Allow for the report to be run for more than one month at a time and provide a month on month chart comparison display.
- Send a PDF invoice to Proxy based Investor Deal investors at the end of each month
- Generate a beautifully-designed PDF with a breakdown of the Monthly Profit Report for each Investor Deal on a monthly basis.
Improving the search algorithm for the booking websites to display not only exact matches of city names, but to also display properties nearby the search term/post code being searched for.
- Allow for exporting of R&A Calendar.
- Enabling black-out dates to exclude certain dates from promotions.
- Enable changig of start date in the R&A Calendar.
- Enable background block to allow for blocking of dates even if they overlap with existing bookings.
- Specify advance booking windows with cut-off times.
- Allow for specification of R&A by channel.
- Auto-block x days after check-out.
- Allow for customisation of extra guest fees by the night.
- Allow for filtering by applicable date in the availability log.