Tokeet vs Elina
This article examines Tokeet vs Elina by concentrating on the main features that a hospitality management software should offer. The data has been collected from Tokeet’s and Elina’s websites and help articles. We also checked their reviews at Capterra to find the aspects that the actual users are emphasising.
In Capterra, Tokeet has a rating of 3.7, with the highest score for Customer Service and Value for Money.
Trustpilot introduces Tokeet as an Excellent tool with a 4.5 TrustScore.
In Capterra, Elina has a rating of 4.5, with the highest score for Customer Service and Value for Money.
Automata in Tokeet has been developed to provide a certain amount of automation. It automates activities from check-in to check-out. You get a workflow of tasks organised by Automata to provide a list of all the services needed for a reservation received. Check Automata here.
Tokeet uses Signature, a document management tool, to facilitate getting guests’ signatures. With Signature, you can send the contract to the guests and get notified when the document is signed.
Elina offers an Online Check-in feature which makes the booking process easier. With this feature:
- Guests can check or change their personal information and details needed for their stay.
- You can gather particulars about the guest, such as the flight number, or even personal info, including diet preferences, room temperature, or sorts of pillows.
- You can ask for an e-signature for your terms and conditions.
- You can ask for the upload of ID documentation.
- You can request and collect a photo of the lead guests.
Elina also allows you to upsell extras/add-ons on your bookings.
Tokeet has two types of connection for channels: API (Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia) and iCal.
N.B. Changes in availability are instantly sent to your connected channels. However, rates always need to be pushed by using the push rate option.
Also, note that Tokeet will not import manual blocks from your API channels. In order to account for them, you will need to create Hold Events on your Tokeet calendar.
Elina offers a 2-way XML connection for rates, availability, restrictions, and reservations. So, you can integrate with major OTAs, including Booking.com, Airbnb, HomeAway, Expedia, Agoda, HRS, Ctrip, Silverdoor, Mr and Mrs Smith, and Tripadvisor.
Elina’s channel manager updates the max length of stay automatically to remove split bookings. It also lets you control price mark-up by adjusting prices for OTAs and managing your availability per channel, using withholding rules and rolling booking windows.
Elina offers an Online Check-in feature that allows guests to have an easy verification process using their reservations ID and email.
Elina integrates with some door access and room control providers, such as My Booking Portal, Dissolving, and Livion Key to provide a convenient check-in and check-out experience for the guests.
Tokeet’s website builder creates a mobile-responsive website for you.
You can customise the font and colours, tagline, and description of your website.
You can add additional pages to your website by simply creating a new page. You can link additional pages of your website to other destinations, like connecting the staff login page to your application.
Tokeet allows you to add:
- Google Analytics
- Mix panel
- Facebook tracking code
- Your social media channels to be displayed on your website
- Elina offers the Easypro Websites for an extra fee.
- Elina sets up your secure SSL with a top-tier provider.
- You can unlock these websites to continue editing the design and coding.
- EasyPro automatically syncs all your content from Elina into your website.
- Their website is mobile-friendly.
- Ther website is PCI-compliant with secure payments.
- Elina’s built-in booking engine comes with extra fees.
- Elina integrates with Google Analytics, enabling you to track website performance.
- Elina provides three different account logins for the guest, the company/manager, and the rental owner.
Elina also offers a web design service for hotels, serviced apartments, and vacation rentals. The Elina website team build your direct booking website using the Umbraco content management system. They can also code, maintain, and host your website.
Since the start of the COVID-19, Tokeet has suggested to its customers to consider substantial length of stay (LOS) discounts in weekly and monthly formats. LOS discounts are applied on top of Rategenoie rates recommendations.
You can share your Guest Portal with guests through Tokeet by either including a link in Enquiry Actions or sending it within a message template.
In case you have sold add-ons to your guests, you can make a single invoice with multiple items for them.
- Elina’s booking engine includes a guest lounge. Guests obtain access to this lounge via a link in account activation.
- Elina PMS enables you to have as many automated emails as you want, including booking confirmation, guest login, travel directions, check-in info, terms and conditions, and pre- and post-arrival emails.
- Elina allows you to store marketing preferences.
- Elina also gives you access to pre- and post-stay contact info to build solid relationships with guests.
Elina’s Online Check-in enables you to gather details about the guest, such as the flight number, or even personal info, including the guests’ photo, diet preferences, room temperature, sorts of pillows, etc.
This PMS allows you to:
- Access detailed guest info.
- Track guest preferences.
- View reservation history and the number of times a guest has stayed or booked.
Tokeet knows that you might need every now and then to block specific date ranges on your booking calendar for maintenance. So, it allows you to create a hold event that will prevent any bookings from occurring for these dates. These hold events will be reflected on all of your calendars.
Elina provides connections with Breezway and Room Checking for maintenance management and housekeeping.
Tokeet’s mobile app is a native mobile app, developed for tracking operations. Cleaning instructions can be found in the mobile app. Tokeet mobile app enables you to create a booking manually on the go. You can also check the messages, rates, and calendar in your mobile app.
Elina is a web-based platform and has not developed a mobile app yet.
Tokeet has specific features which help you manage your properties in different parts of the world.
With Tokeet you can:
- Change the currency for an entire Tokeet account.
- Change the currency for a specific rental.
- Use templates in different languages to communicate with your guests in their language.
Elina can work with properties all over the world. Each place can be set up differently, allowing you to have properties in any format you need. These are managed by categories known as “areas” and “types.” Typically, an area would be a city or district, and then within those areas, a type would stand for either a single property or a group of similar properties.
Tokeet’s triggers can be used to notify you and your guests via email or SMS when a new booking is received. Before creating a trigger, you need to build a message template.
With Tokeet’s Message templates, you can create multiple templates for communications you routinely have with your current and prospective guests.
For more advanced options, you need to pay for Automata. With Automata, you can also use automated SMS, while with Tokeet you cannot send SMSes. You can create Triggers under the Workflow tab either by editing a sample trigger or by making a trigger from scratch.
Elina’s centralised management system keeps you in control of reservations, operations, and finance via single or multi-locations.
Operation tasks, such as invoicing, updating OTAs, guest communication, room pricing, and payments are automated by Elina.
Notes are allowed on Elina, so you can:
- Create and manage notes on reservations and internally assign to persons, and label key info.
- See notes history on the booking calendar.
- Attach notes to reservations, guests, companies, and properties.
Tokeet treats owners as other Tokeet users. You can control the owners’ access to:
- Payouts: shows the owner how much to earn from each booking.
- Reports: shows the owner detailed reports about the bookings.
- Statements: provides monthly income statements.
- Invoices: creates invoices for the owners.
- Payment Gateway: allows the owners to connect their payment gateway to their Tokeet account.
Elina PMS allows you to create accounts for owners, so they can manage availability on their rentals, view their properties’ performance, and see bookings.
You can view owners’ profiles, including standard information, documents, multiple addresses, and notes history.
You can set up fixed, or percentage withholding and use this in monthly reports to property owners.
Depending on the configuration, you can give owners a number of free nights to take back without approval or upon request.
Tokeet enables you to send invoices and accept credit card payments online from the invoice through Paypal and Stripe. You can also add other payment gateways to your Tokeet account.
With Tokeet, you can include partial payment in the invoice you create.
You can make payments both online and in person by using ElinaPAY’s leading technology.
- Sends secure payment links
- Allows you to collect card and/or payment in the booking engine.
- Enables you to use online check-in to take payment from the guest before arrival.
- Lets you charge imported cards automatically, when the charge is due, or manually when required.
- Provides portable card payment terminals (PDQs) for in-person payments.
Tokeet reporting provides detailed breakdowns of:
- Total Utilisation
All can be filtered by year, rental, and channel.
Elina’s Today Dashboard shows:
- Today’s arrivals, departures, orders, and notes.
- Reservations made since yesterday, with a filter to see which are arriving today.
- Sources of bookings.
- Recommended actions.
Elina’s Yesterday Dashboard shows:
- Payments and invoices info and actions.
- Review of revenue and add-ons.
Elina’s Performance Dashboard shows:
- Monthly overview of occupancy, RevPAR, and ADR.
- Last month, current month, and next month’s bookings.
Elina offers dynamic rate management using which you can edit rates, create dynamic rates, and link rates together.
In addition, Elina integrates with dynamic pricing tools, such as Beyond, PriceLabs, and OutPerform to eliminate manual rate updates.
Setup: Tokeet will assign you a technical consultant who’ll set up your Tokeet account. Depending on the number of your rentals and the complexity of setup, Tokeet can also waive all implementation fees.
Support: You can contact the Tokeet support team any time at [email protected], or use the chat widget in the Tokeet platform. Tokeet training is held daily.
Elina’s built-in support is accessible from the Smarter PMS.
There are hundreds of step-by-step guides, videos, tips, and pointers.
Also, the system shares the new improvements, shows the product roadmap, and unveils the latest updates on partner services.
Tokeet’s Enquiry Inbox is the place to receive enquiries, bookings and cancellations. You can filter the enquiries by rentals, source (which includes all the different channels), status, and arrival month.
You can also import your previous enquiries to Tokeet, which is useful when migrating to Tokeet.
You can also bill your guests by creating an invoice. You can add fees like cleaning fees to your invoice and send it to your guests via email.
Tokeet offers unit-based pricing models, where users pay a monthly or yearly fee based on the number of their rentals. If they choose the yearly payment plan, they will receive a 20% discount.
You can see the details of the price per rental here.
You can get a pricing quote by giving some information about your business on Elina’s pricing page.
Features like the booking engine, channel manager, online check-in, and direct booking website come with extra fees.
Tokeet vs Elina: Which Property Management System to Choose?
Tokeet is a Vacation Rental Management Software offering tools for channel management, rental automation, owner management, and more. If you are looking for a cheaper option, then Tokeet is the right one for you. However, you should always bear in mind that most of the time you need to compensate for the low price you pay. Unresponsive support and weak technical help are pressing issues to seriously think about. Tokeet initially provides you with some basic functionalities found in most PMSes. However, to get your hands on more advanced features, you should pay for its supplementary schemes like Automata.
Elina is a comprehensive software that effectively manages hotels, vacation rentals, and serviced apartments. Its user-friendly interface enables staff to navigate the system quickly and easily. Elina offers a variety of features, including real-time inventory management, automated invoicing, and reservation tracking, which boost property managers’ productivity and save time. However, Elina’s price is higher than other property management systems, as some features come with additional charges. Besides that, the absence of the Unified Inbox feature in Elina may make you reconsider choosing this software.
We are committed to ensuring that all our comparison articles are factually entirely correct and accurate. If you have spotted anything that you feel is wrong or misleading in this article, we’d appreciate hearing from you.